The Pure Air Benefit
Wow, Bondi Beach in a can. I visited Australia two years ago and went to Bondi Beach. Closing my eyes and breathing that fresh sea air was like being back.
I live in Beijing where the air is very bad. I spend a lot of time trying to stay fit and healthy but I can’t change the air. Taking in some clean air every day makes me feel great.
I remember when I was on the Gold Coast in Australia thinking I wish I could take this fresh air home, looks like I can now. I’m sold. Big thanks guys!
The benefits of clean air
- Fresh air cleans the lungs and helps to bring more oxygen to the cells and improves the cleansing action of the lungs. The increased oxygen levels in the body can increase energy levels.
- Clean pure air means more oxygen which can increase brain function. Many believe that breathing fresh air increase concentration, they feel sharper and can think more clearly.
- Fresh air can also improve blood pressure and heart rate. Experts often warn that people with high blood pressure should avoid staying in polluted environments as the body often has to work harder to get the amount of oxygen its needs to function properly.
- The amount of serotonin produced by the body can be affected by the amount of clean air you inhale. Serotonin has been shown to promote a sense of happiness and well-being. This may explain why people feel so good after taking a deep breath of clean pure air.
- Many believe that fresh air is essential for a strong immune system. White blood cells require more oxygen when trying to kill bacteria, viruses and germs.
- Many experts agree that fresh air is good for digestion as it help your body process food more effectively.
Most importantly, our clients tell us that our pure air makes them feel good, what more could we ask?
To stay up to date on our products and related news
Head OfficeSuite 605, 6a Glen Street Milsons Point, NSW 2061Phone: +61 2 8920 0701
Melbourne OfficeLevel 27, 101 Collins Street Melbourne, VIC 3000Phone: +61 3 9653 9036